This journal is available to read for FREE on the Thieme eJournals platform.
Experimental and Clinical Endocirnology & Diabetes Reports is an open access companion journal to Experimental and Clinical Endocrinology & Diabetes that publishes case reports and short communications in the ﬁelds of endocrinology and diabetology. A broad spectrum of cases is covered, ensuring that ECED Reports is an essential resource for those seeking a deeper insight into the pathology and treatment of a range of diseases and conditions in this field.
The specific aims of the journal are as follows:
• To report rare or exceptional cases in endocrinology or diabetology of wider interest to those working in the field.
• To present new clinical approaches to managing the treatment of problems in endocrinology and diabetology.
• To document specific clinical findings that may indicate new or alternative understandings of existing disease etiology and pathogenesis.
• To complement the research findings and reviews published in Experimental and Clinical Endocrinology & Diabetes with clinical data and cases.
• To promote greater exchange of information between the various specialties and subspecialties related to endocrinology and diabetology. All articles in ECED Reports undergo rigorous peer review. As an open-access publication, all articles in ECED Reports are made freely available for all to read and download from Thieme eJournals.
This journal is published under the Creative Commons license CC BY-NC-ND (Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives)