Indian Journal of Neurotrauma
This Open Access journal is available to read for FREE on Thieme E-Journals.
The Indian Journal of Neurotrauma (IJNT) is the official, peer-reviewed journal of the Neurotrauma Society of India. The journal’s main objective is to provide a platform for consolidating scientific research, content, and practices in the field of neurotrauma to enhance patient care. This journal focuses on current knowledge, problems, and controversies in this specialized field. IJNT is a standard reference source for peer-reviewed data on neurotrauma in India. Being an eFirst journal, accepted manuscripts are published online ahead of print and are available worldwide on the electronic platform.
Customer Service Tel:+49 711 8931 321 Fax:+49 711 8931 422 kundenservice.thieme.de
- Indian Journal of Neurosurgery
- International Journal of Epilepsy
- Journal of Brachial Plexus and Peripheral Nerve Injury
- Journal of Neuroanaesthesiology and Critical Care
- Journal of Neurological Surgery
- Journal of Neurological Surgery Reports
- Seminars in Neurology
- Brazilian Neurosurgery