International Archives of Otorhinolaryngology
This journal is available to read for FREE on the Thieme E-Journals platform.
International Archives of Otorhinolaryngology is an international peer-reviewed journal focusing on disorders of the ear, nose, mouth, pharynx, larynx, cervical region, upper airway system, audiology and communication disorders. Published quarterly, the journal covers the entire spectrum of otorhinolaryngology - from prevention, to diagnosis, treatment and rehabilitation. This is an ideal reference for the practicing specialist, as well as an excellent tool for students who require the latest information on emerging techniques and areas of interest in the field.
International Archives of Otorhinolaryngology is an indispensable resource for specialists in otolaryngology, head and neck surgery, neurology, neurosurgery, allergology, pediatrics, physiotherapy, audiology and communicative disorders, phonology, physical therapy, pneumology, and many other areas. All manuscripts submitted to International Archives of Otorhinolaryngology undergo rigorous blind peer review. As an open-access journal, all articles published by the International Archives of Otorhinolaryngology are freely available to read and download from Thieme E-Journals.
Abstracting and Indexing:
- PubMed Central - PMC.
- LILACS and LILACS-Express - Latin-American and Caribbean Center on Health Sciencies Information.
- Latindex – Regional Cooperative Online Information System for Scholarly Journals from Latin America, the Caribbean, Spain and Portugal.
- DOAJ - Directory of Open Access Journals.
- FUNPEC-RP (Foundation for Scientific Research of Ribeirão Preto).
- SciELO - Scientific Electronic Library Online. Scopus – SciVerse (Elsevier).
This journal is published under the Creative Commons license CC BY-NC-ND (Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives)