Journal of Child Science
The Journal of Child Science (JCS) (formerly known as Journal of Pediatric Biochemistry) aims to be a world class Open Access journal, publishing the best papers from around the globe on all areas of child science. As the official publication of the World Pediatric Society, JCS reflects the over-arching aims of the society to apply the developments of the latest research in early diagnosis and treatments of childhood diseases, with an aim to decrease the high death ratio of children across the globe.
The following articles will be considered for publication: original articles, reviews, and case reports.
Topics covered in the Journal of Child Science include general pediatrics, pediatric subspecialties (adolescent medicine, allergy and immunology, cardiology, critical care medicine, developmental-behavioral medicine, endocrinology, gastroenterology, genetics, hematology-oncology, infectious diseases, neonatal-perinatal medicine, nephrology, neurology, emergency medicine, pulmonology, rheumatology), pediatric surgery, pediatric dentistry, pediatric hospitalist, medicine, public health, child health services, basic sciences, psychology, psychiatry, education, sociology, nursing.
Journal of Child Science is affiliated with:
- Association for Clinical Biochemistry, Sri Lanka
- Indonesian Society for Biochemistry and Molecular Biology
- Korean Society of Clinical Chemistry
- Macedonian Society of Medical Biochemists
- Polish Society for Laboratory Diagnostics
- Romanian Society of Laboratory Medicine
- Society of Medical Biochemists of Serbia
- South African Association of Clinical Biochemistry
- Spanish Society of Clinical Biochemistry and Molecular Pathology
- The Association of Georgian Biochemists
- Ukranian Society of Clinical Laboratory Diagnostics
Customer Service Tel.:+49 711 8931 321 Fax:+49 711 8931 422