Journal of Neurological Surgery
The Journal of Neurological Surgery (JNLS) is a major monthly publication from the world's leading publisher in neurosurgery. The renowned expertise of Central European Neurosurgery (formerly Zentralblatt für Neurochirurgie), Minimally Invasive Neurosurgery and Skull Base have been combined and expanded into one journal. JNLS currently serves as the official organ of several national and international neurosurgery and skull base societies.
JNLS is a peer-reviewed journal publishing original research, review articles, and technical notes covering all aspects of neurological surgery. The focus of JNLS includes microsurgery as well as the latest minimally invasive techniques, such as stereotactic-guided surgery, endoscopy, and endovascular procedures. It is divided into two parts, published in alternating issues.
Part A covers purely neurosurgical topics and Part B is devoted to the techniques and procedures of skull base surgery.
The Journal of Neurological Surgery is accompanied by JNLS Reports, an open-access journal for neurosurgical and skull base case reports.
The Journal of Neurological Surgery is available in print and online. Articles published ahead of print are available via the eFirst service on the Thieme eJournals platform.
- Deutsche Gesellschaft für Neurochirurgie (German Society of Neurosurgery)
- Berufsverband Deutscher Neurochirurgen
- Schweizerische Gesellschaft für Neurochirurgie
- North American Skull Base Society
- British Skull Base Society
- Deutsche Gesellschaft für Schädelbasischirurgie
- European Skull Base Society
- Korean Skull Base Society
- Japanese Society For Skull Base
- World Federation of Skull Base Societies
- Brazilian Society of Neurosurgery
- German Academy of Neurological Surgery (GANS)
- Southeast Europe Neurosurgical Society (SeENS)
Customer Service Tel:+49 711 8931 321 Fax:+49 711 8931 422 firstname.lastname@example.org