Journal of Pediatric Genetics
The Journal of Pediatric Genetics is an English multidisciplinary peer-reviewed international journal publishing articles on all aspects of genetics in childhood and of the genetics of experimental models. These topics include clinical genetics, molecular genetics, biochemical genetics, medical genetics, dysmorphology, teratology, genetic counselling, genetic engineering, formal genetics, neuropsychiatric genetics, behavioral genetics, community genetics, cytogenetics, hereditary or syndromic cancer genetics, genetic mapping, reproductive genetics, fetal pathology and prenatal diagnosis, multiple congenital anomaly syndromes, and molecular embryology of birth defects. Journal of Pediatric Genetics provides an in-depth update on new subjects and current comprehensive coverage of the latest techniques used in the diagnosis of childhood genetics.
Journal of Pediatric Genetics encourages submissions from all authors throughout the world. The following articles will be considered for publication: editorials, original and review articles, short report, rapid communications, letters to the editor, and book reviews. Authors are encouraged to submit case-based reviews and case reports to the Journal of Child Science. The aim of the journal is to share and disseminate knowledge between all disciplines in the field of pediatric genetics. This journal is a publication of the World Pediatric Society.
The Journal of Pediatric Genetics is available in print and online. Articles published ahead of print are available via the eFirst service on the Thieme E-Journals platform.
Journal of Pediatric Genetics is affiliated with:
- Bangladesh Society of Human Genetics
- Brazilian Society of Medical Genetics and Genomics
- Clinical Genetics Society of Croatia
- Ecuadorian Society of Human Genetics
- Genetic Association in Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Hungarian Society of Human Genetics
- National Society of Human Genetics-Egypt
Abstracting and Indexing: EMBASE, ESCI, PubMed Central, Google Scholar, EBSCO, ProQuest
Customer Service Tel:+49 711 8931 321 Fax:+49 711 8931 422 kundenservice.thieme.de
- Journal of Child Science
- Journal of Pediatric Epilepsy
- Journal of Pediatric Intensive Care
- Journal of Pediatric Infectious Diseases
- Journal of Pediatric Neurology
- American Journal of Perinatology
- AJP Reports
- European Journal of Pediatric Surgery
- European Journal of Pediatric Surgery Reports