Journal of Pediatric Intensive Care
The Journal of Pediatric Intensive Care is an English multidisciplinary peer-reviewed international journal publishing articles in the field of pediatric intensive care. Journal of Pediatric Intensive Care is written for the entire intensive care team: pediatric intensivist, pediatricians, neonatologists, respiratory therapists, pediatric anesthetist, nurses, and others who deal with patients in neonatal and pediatric intensive care units. Journal of Pediatric Intensive Care provides an in-depth update on new subjects and current comprehensive coverage of the latest techniques in intensive care in childhood.
Journal of Pediatric Intensive Care encourages submissions from all authors throughout the world. The following articles will be considered for publication: editorials, original and review articles, short report, rapid communications, letters to the editor, and book reviews. The aim of the journal is to share and disseminate knowledge between all disciplines in the field of pediatric intensive care. This journal is a publication of the World Pediatric Society.
The Journal of Pediatric Intensive Care is available in print and online. Articles published ahead of print are available via the eFirst service on the Thieme E-Journals platform.
Journal of Pediatric Intensive Care is affiliated with:
- Argentina Intensive Care Society
- Colombian Association of Critical Care and Intensive Care
- Costa Rican Association of Pediatrics-Chapter: Critical Medicine and Intensive Care
- Egyptian Neonatal Network
- Egyptian Society of Pediatric Intensive Care
- Ibero-American Society of Neonatology
- International Pediatric Simulation Society
- Italian Society of Anesthesia, Analgesia and Pediatric Intensive Care
- Mexican Association of Pediatric Intensive Care
- Neonatal Society of Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Pediatric Section of the Polish Society of Anaesthesiology and Intensive Therapy
- Polish Society of Anaesthesiology and Intensive Therapy
- Saudi Critical Care (Pediatric) Society
- Society of Pediatric Anesthesiologists and Intensivists-Serbia
- Spanish Society of Pediatric Critical Care
- Sri Lankan Society of Critical Care and Emergency Medicine
- Working Group for Neonatology and Pediatric Intensive Care of the Austrian Society of Pediatrics and Adolescent Medicine
Indexed in: EMBASE, Emerging Sources Citation Index (ESCI), Google Scholar
Customer Service Tel:+49 711 8931 321 Fax:+49 711 8931 422 firstname.lastname@example.org