Journal of Wrist Surgery
The Journal of Wrist Surgery covers a range of issues relating to the investigation and treatment of disorders and injuries of the wrist.
In addition to original peer-review articles, this periodical provides details on emerging surgical techniques and new technologies, special focus sections and case reports. The journal also offers the nouvelle concept of peer-reviewed surgical videos. The Journal of Wrist Surgery is available in print and online. Articles published ahead of print are available via the eFirst service on the Thieme E-Journals platform.
Official journal of the International Wrist Arthroscopy Society
Affiliated society: Asia Pacific Wrist Association
Abstracting and Indexing: EMBASE, ESCI, PubMed Central, EBSCO, ProQuest
Customer Service Tel:+49 711 8931 321 Fax:+49 711 8931 422 kundenservice.thieme.de
- Chilean Journal of Orthopaedics and Traumatology
- Craniomaxillofacial Trauma & Reconstruction
- Craniomaxillofacial Trauma & Reconstruction Open
- Ibero-American Journal of Hand Surgery
- Journal of Hand and Microsurgery
- Journal of Reconstructive Microsurgery
- Handchirurgie•Mikrochirurgie•Plastische Chirurgie