SynOpen Author Tools & Templates
The manuscript templates for SynOpen are provided to ease both manuscript preparation for authors and the peer-reviewing process for referees. Although it is not compulsory, you are strongly encouraged to use the manuscript templates. By doing so, you will be able to insert and arrange figures, schemes, and tables within the text. Slight deviations compared to the final layout may occur during the in-house production process, but the print preview of the manuscript template provides a very close representation of the final published document. Depending on the software package you are using, please choose and download the appropriate files from the following list:
Windows – Word 2007 and Later
- Installing and Using the Templates (333 kB)
- Template for Reviews / Short Reviews (474 kB)
- Template for Paper / PSP (918 kB)
- Template for Letter (918 kB)
- Template for Spotlight (78 kB)
Mac – Word 2016 and Later/Office 365
Mac – Word 2011 and 2008
- Installing and Using the Templates (1227 kB)
- Template for Paper / PSP (1122 kB)
- Template for Letter (1120 kB)
The Key Word List is available through ScholarOne Manuscripts upon submission.
In the event of problems downloading or using the templates, please consult the FAQ section or contact Dr. Selena Boothroyd by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org. Be sure to mention your operating system, version of Word, and the article type you are preparing.