The Thoracic and Cardiovascular Surgeon Reports
This journal is available to read for FREE on the Thieme eJournals platform.
The Thoracic and Cardiovascular Surgeon Reports (TCS Reports) is an Open-Access journal compiling case reports of great clinical relevance to thoracic and cardiovascular research, with particular emphasis on surgical implementation. TCS Reports welcomes contributions covering all aspects of the surgical and critical care of the chest, including anesthesia, cardiology, physiology and pathology.
Aims and Scope
- To communicate unique or unusual cases encountered in association with the surgical treatment of heart, vessels and chest
- To report new clinical approaches to therapeutic management of problems in thoracic, vascular, and cardiovascular surgery
- To document specific clinical findings that may indicate new or alternative understandings of existing disease etiology and pathogenesis
- To complement research findings and reviews published in the mother journal The Thoracic and Cardiovascular Surgeon
- To promote greater exchange of information between the various specialties and sub-specialties related to thoracic and cardiovascular surgical care
All manuscripts submitted to TCS Reports undergo rigorous blind peer review. Supplementary material such as images and videos are encouraged for submission. As an open-access publication, all articles in TCS Reports are freely available for all to read and download from Thieme E-Journals.
Indexed In: ESCI, PubMed Central, Directory of Open Access Journals (DOAJ)
This journal is published under the Creative Commons license CC BY-NC-ND (Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives)
Abstracting and Indexing: EBSCO, ProQuest