Update 4.0This update was released in March 2014.
- New Interface and Product Design
- Enriched Text Search Functionality
- Enhanced Structure/Reaction Searching and Retrieval
- New PDF Download and Enhanced Print Options
- New Navigation Options
- New Personalization Options - MySOS
- Improved Linking
- New Citation Functionality
- New: Science of Synthesis Knowledge Updates - This release includes the addition of 10 new update volumes comprising approx., 5,000 printed pages
- New: Science of Synthesis Reference Library - This release includes six new reference library volumes: Stereoselective Synthesis Vols. 1-3 (P. A. Evans, G. A. Molander, J. G. de Vries); Asymmetric Organocatalysis (B. List, K. Maruoka) Vols. 1-2 and Water in Organic Synthesis (S. Kobayashi) i.e. a total of 6,046 printed pages
For more details please see here (pdf).
In a nutshell: How SoS speeds up and improves your research