Release: SOS 4.19, October 2020
- New drawing tool: SOS now incorporates the chemical drawing tool Marvin JS from ChemAxon.
- The Name-to-Structure feature has been improved.
- Structure and reaction search options have been extended to exact, substructure, and “smart” searches.
- Substructure highlighting is available in the single step reactions view.
- Searching for compounds by InChI Key is now possible.
- Name reaction search: currently under development and available within the advanced search.
- Shibboleth/OpenAthens is supported, allowing easier access to SOS from outside your institution's network.
- To allow SOS to take advantage of newer technology, Internet Explorer is no longer supported. Please use a more modern browser such as Edge, Chrome, Firefox, Safari, or Opera.
- New: Science of Synthesis Knowledge Updates – This release includes the addition of two new update volumes (approx. 900 pages).
For more details please see here (pdf).
Prof. Phil Baran about SoS