Unsurpassed audiology and speech language pathology resources
Thieme eCommunicationScience is a comprehensive online reference for audiologists and speech language pathologists. This innovative database, the first of its kind, provides multimedia content perfect for students and instructors.
Our unique collection of e-books includes core texts for Masters and PhD level instruction. Thieme's titles are widely adopted by professors at ASHA-accredited programs. The platform features a rich source of case material for study and discussion in class, with associated question and answer sets provided for every case.
Constant additions, including cases published online before they’re released in print, contribute to this groundbreaking platform's wealth of information. Whether you want to expand your knowledge, find teaching tools, or study for certification, Thieme eCommunicationScience has something for you!
Thieme eCommunicationScience features:
- Over 160 clinical cases in Audiology and Speech-Language Pathology with review questions and answers for each case
- 38 Thieme e-books with over 14,000 pages of content
- Over 5,000 images and 100 videos
- Intergrated search across Thieme's audiology and speech language pathology journals as well as a concurrent search in Pubmed
- Optimized for mobile device compatibility
- Available to institutions through the internet
- Institutional access available for multiple users based on a concurrent user licensing model
- New content automatically included in all licenses with the release of new titles