Yearbook of Medical Informatics
This Open Access journal is available to read for FREE on Thieme E-Journals.
Since its inception in 1992, the IMIA Yearbook of Medical Informatics has been one of the most visible and valuable "products" that the International Medical Informatics Association (IMIA) provides - not only to its members but to the health and biomedical informatics community at large. IMIA Yearbook is published in an online Open Access format.
- To present an overview of the most excellent original state-of-the-art research in the area of health and biomedical informatics of the previous year
- To provide surveys about the recent developments, and comprehensive reviews on relevant topics in the field of health and biomedical informatics
- To provide original papers on the history of Medical Informatics as well as Research and Education organized in the field
- To provide syntheses about the most valuable outputs of IMIA Working Groups activities
- To provide information about IMIA
- Health and biomedical informatics scientists in research, education, and practice worldwide
- Health care professionals interested in current health and biomedical informatics research results
- Health and biomedical informatics students and postgraduates
- Scientists and professionals with shared interests in biomedical informatics
- Educators and teachers in health and biomedical informatics and related fields
- IMIA President's Statement
- Best Papers Selection
- IMIA Working Group contributions
- History of Medical Informatics
- Research and Education
- IMIA Regional Updates
The IMIA Yearbook of Medical Informatics appears as a non-profit publication of IMIA. All original papers are peer reviewed.
IMIA Yearbook of Medical Informatics requires that authors follow the ICMJE (International Committee of Medical Journal Editors) recommendations for the Conduct, Reporting, Editing, and Publication of Scholarly work in Medical Journals. More information can be found here: http://www.icmje.org
Indexed In: Medline
Customer Service Tel:+49 711 8931 321 Fax:+49 711 8931 422 firstname.lastname@example.org