About the Thieme Chemistry Journals
Thieme Chemistry publishes the four chemistry journals SYNTHESIS, SYNLETT, SynOpen and SYNFACTS covering all fields of synthetic organic chemistry. All publications are peer-reviewed by experts in the field and...
- have a long tradition in providing excellent research in the field of synthetic organic chemistry
- stand for an exceptional, personal service of the editorial office and a very thorough copy-editing
- offer you the possibility to publish DOI-registered primary chemical data with your papers
- are available in electronic and printed format (SynOpen only electronic)
In addition, Thieme Chemistry has expanded into the exciting topic of material sciences by adding Organic Materials, an open access journal, to its portfolio.
Furthermore, Thieme Chemistry also offers SYNFORM, which is a monthly supplementary online feature of SYNTHESIS, SYNLETT and SYNFACTS available free of charge.
Thieme Chemistry also sponsors Synthesis Reviews, a database with bibliographic information of 36,721 English review articles (from journals and books) of interest to synthetic organic chemists.
Editorial Office Phone:+49 711 8931 744 Fax:+49 711 8931 777 Send e-mail
- PDF Chemistry Catalog 2022 (PDF, 4 MB)