SynOne helps you discover relevant and reliable high-quality publications on organic synthesis and presents your results in context.
The tool offers search, browse, and discovery options across selected publications from the Thieme Chemistry portfolio (journals, reference works, and encyclopedias) and the results are linked via a systematic and unique hierarchy of compound classes, which has been put together by chemists for chemists.
SynOne is a discovery tool providing access to:
- Full synthetic methodology reviews compiled by the leaders in the field, which include reaction scope, experimental procedures, tables of examples and reaction schemes, as well as corresponding yields
- An up-to-date full literature review compiled by top experts, delivering selection and analysis of the most relevant current research published across the field
- Evaluated Thieme Chemistry primary and review content
SynOne will help you:
- Discover novel and intuitive ways of browsing compound classes and searching selected Thieme Chemistry content
- Search for molecules of interest and break them down into potential precursors
- Identify useful functional groups and related compounds
- Save time by accessing quality content quickly
- Identify new areas of interest, related information and reactions
You can search, browse and explore content in different modes: map, tree or grid view.
Thieme Chemistry Marketing Phone:+49-711-8931-771 Fax:+49-711-8931-777 E-Mail