Promote your licensed Thieme e-products or your current Thieme trial within your institution.
Thieme Customer and Thieme Trial kits contain website banners, HTML e-mails and additional marketing materials to help you promote our resources.
Please note, in order to send our one of our HTML templates to your patrons, you must have mail software that accepts and is able to send HTML content.
|Trial Kits||HTML Zip File (right-click and save)|
|MedOne Plastic Surgery||MedOne_Plastic-Surgery_Trials.zip|
|Science of Synthesis||thieme_science_of_synthesis_trial_en.zip|
|Customer Kits||HTML Zip File (right-click and save)|
|MedOne Plastic Surgery||MedOne_Plastic-Surgery_Customers.zip|
|Science of Synthesis||thieme_science_of_synthesis_usage_en.zip|
How to download
- Right-click on one of the Zip File links above, then select save to download and save the file (If possible save to your Desktop).
- Open the Zip File to access all files
- Open the Zip File and save the HTML File content on your desktop.
- Open the HTML template with a simple text editor (such as Windows Notepad) or a more advanced Web authoring program (such as Dreamweaver or GoLive).
- Modify the HTML code to include your library's information in the space provided.
- Save the document to a preferred location on your desktop with the file name convention your_library.htm or your_library.html.
- You're done editing content! If such an option exists, import the finalized HTML into your mail software (Skip to the final step).
- If you cannot import, or are using Microsoft Outlook or another basic mail client, open a blank e-mail and configure it for HTML content, if necessary. (In Outlook, use Actions > New Mail Message Using > HTML.)
- Open a blank browser window, and either drag and drop the finalized HTML document into it, or use File > Open to locate it on your desktop. If the mail is displaying correctly, copy the entire contents of the browser window using Edit > Select All and Edit > Copy. Paste the contents into your blank e-mail message.
- Send e-mail to your patron mailing list using your e-mail marketing system or software. (You may wish to perform a test mailing to your own address first.)