MedOne NeurosurgeryMedOne Neurosurgery keeps neurosurgeons’ best interests in mind. As the global market leader in the field, Thieme stays at the forefront of developments to keep practitioners around the world informed about the latest innovations.
MedOne is a powerful platform, perfect for residents and experienced specialists alike. Combining expert information with stunning visuals, it works as both a learning and teaching tool. For busy residents and specialists, MedOne makes it easy to complete research whether at home, at work, or on the go.
MedOne Neurosurgery features:
- E-Books - A fully searchable database with access to premier neurosurgery e-books including Greenberg's Handbook of Neurosurgery.
- E-Journals - Full-access to content from the journals: Brazilian Neurosurgery, Indian Journal of Neurosurgery, Indian Journal of Neurotrauma, Journal of Neurological Surgery: Central European Neurosurgery and Skull Base.
- Training Center - More than 2,300 review questions linked to Greenberg for daily, need-to-know facts for all practicing neurosurgeons.
- Questions & Answers: Over 1,500 questions & answers to help prepare specifically for the ABNS primary examination.
- Procedures - Step-by-step instructions for 418 surgical procedures.
- Cases - Management and follow-up tips for 225 cases.
- Over 100,000 images with legends and 1,200 videos.
- MedOne@Home - Access MedOne offsite.
- Available to institutions through the internet.
- Several licensing options allow for flexible agreements.
- Unlimited campus- or site-wide access controlled through your institution’s IP address.
- All licenses automatically receive updated content as new titles are released.