MedOne OtolaryngologyThe premier online resource for otolaryngology–head and neck surgery
MedOne Otolaryngology is a unique online resource providing the global otolaryngology community with unprecedented access to Thieme’s entire otolaryngology collection.
MedOne is a powerful platform, perfect for residents and experienced specialists alike. Combining expert information with stunning visuals, it works as both a learning and teaching tool. For busy residents and specialists, MedOne makes it easy to complete research whether at home, at work, or on the go.
MedOne Otolaryngology features:
- E-Books - A fully searchable database with access to premier otolaryngology e-books.
- E-Journals - Full-access to content from the journals: Craniomaxillofacial Trauma & Reconstruction, Facial Plastic Surgery and Journal of Neurological Surgery: Skull Base
- Procedures - Step-by-step instructions for 125 illustrated surgical procedures.
- Cases - Management and follow-up tips for 100 cases.
- Media - 57,000 images with legends and 980 videos.
- MedOne@Home - Access MedOne offsite.