Thieme eRadiologyThieme eRadiology is a comprehensive online reference for all medical imaging specialists. It provides extensive case libraries and diagnostic guidance for those in training, and essential references and procedural guidelines for the qualified specialist in clinical practice.
This powerful platform enables you to browse a variety cases, play videos directly within e-books, find visuals for your presentations, and much more! From the publisher you trust, Thieme eRadiologyis your go-to reference for medical imaging content and will transform the way you obtain clinical and diagnostic information - making it easier, faster, and more efficient than ever before.
Thieme eRadiology is a continuously growing resource with new radiology content being added as soon as the latest titles are available.
Thieme eRadiology features:
- Over 3000 Radcases
- Access to Thieme’s entire radiology E-Book library – over 120 E-Books
- More than 81,000 images and 200 videos, with legends and links to original sources
- Simultaneous search across the radiology titles in Thieme’s E-Journal platform, as well as across all journals indexed in PubMed, with results given to the abstract level
- Flexible agreements with several licensing options
- Web-based product available through the Internet to institutions
- Unlimited campus- or site-wide access controlled through your institution’s IP address