Since 1896, when Thieme published Roentgen’s first human x-ray, Thieme has been putting medical imaging specialists first. With an eye to this tradition of excellence, MedOne Radiology maintains Thieme’s place at the vanguard of medical imaging by bringing quality, cutting-edge resources to specialists worldwide.
MedOne is a powerful platform, perfect for residents and experienced specialists alike. Combining expert information with stunning visuals, it works as both a learning and teaching tool. For busy residents and specialists, MedOne makes it easy to complete research whether at home, at work, or on the go.
MedOne Radiology features:
- E-Books - A fully searchable database with access to premier radiology e-books.
- E-Journals - Full access to content from Seminars in Interventional Radiology and Seminars in Musculoskeletal Radiology.
- Cases - Direct access to Thieme RadCases, a database with 3,253 must-know cases covering a broad range of radiology subspecialties.
- Media - Over 143,000 images with legends and 680 videos.
- MedOne@Home - Access MedOne offsite.
- Available to institutions through the internet.
- Several licensing options allow for flexible agreements.
- Unlimited campus- or site-wide access controlled through your institution’s IP address.
- All licenses automatically receive updated content as new titles are released.