Thieme Medical E-JournalsEspecially designed for the research and information needs of hospitals, universities and research facilities, Thieme Medical E-Journals offer your institution access to all issues and backfiles currently available.
Our E-Journals interface is a sophisticated web service presenting graphical tables of contents, abstracts, and full text in html or pdf formats. Abstracts are also available for smart phones and tablets. Your patrons will be kept abreast of cutting-edge developments with fast and efficient online delivery and powerful search tools.
Users may register to benefit from a multitude of services including:
- Customized interface
- eFirst and table of contents alerting services
- SDI (Selective Dissemination of Information) – alerting you to important results in your field of interest
- RSS feeds
- Available to institutions through the internet
- Unlimited campus or site-wide access
- Custom branding with a library or institution logo
- COUNTER compliant usage statistics
- Archived in PORTICO
- Preserved in CLOCKSS