When dealing with the complexities of diseases of the eye and their treatment, ophthalmologists need to look no further: MedOne Ophthalmology is a dynamic educational resource featuring core and cutting-edge topics, authoritative videos and valuable content collections covering the field of eye care. Thieme has created an educational resource for residency programs and practicing surgeons providing them with answers and guidance to patient problem areas and important concepts of diagnosis and management within surgical eye disease.
MedOne’s powerful platform is perfect for residents and experienced specialists alike. By combining expert information with stunning visuals, the site serves as both a learning and technical tool. MedOne makes it easy for busy practitioners to research at home, at work, or on the go.
MedOne Ophthalmology features:
- E-Books - A fully searchable database with access to premier ophthalmology e-books including the Wills Eye Handbook of Ocular Genetics and Neuro-Ophthalmology Illustrated.
- E-Journals - Access to content from the Open Access Journal of Academic Ophthalmology.
- Content collections - Diagnosis-oriented content collection based on symptoms.
- Media - 16,200 images with legends and 371 videos.
- MedOne@Home - Access MedOne offsite.
- Available to institutions through the internet
- Several licensing options allow for flexible agreements
- Unlimited campus- or site-wide access controlled through your institution’s IP address
- All licenses automatically receive updated content as new titles are released