MedOne ComSci is a comprehensive online reference for audiologists and speech language pathologists. This innovative database, the first of its kind, provides multimedia content perfect for students and instructors.Our unique collection of e-books includes core texts for Masters and PhD level instruction. Thieme's titles are widely adopted by professors at ASHA-accredited programs. The platform features a rich source of case material for study and discussion in class, with associated question and answer sets provided for every case.
MedOne is a powerful platform, perfect for residents and experienced specialists alike. Combining expert information with stunning visuals, it works as both a learning and teaching tool. For busy residents and specialists, MedOne makes it easy to complete research whether at home, at work, or on the go.
MedOne ComSci features:
- E-Books - A fully searchable database with access to 45 premier audiology and speech-language pathology e-books
- E-Journals - Full-access to content from the journals Seminars in Hearing and Seminars in Speech and Language
- Cases - Over 160 clinical cases with review questions and answers for each case
- Media - 5,000 images with legends and 100 videos
- MedOne@Home - Access MedOne offsite
- Available to institutions through the internet
- Several licensing options allow for flexible agreements
- Individual subscriptions are available with username access
- All licenses automatically receive updated content as new titles are released
- Unlimited campus- or site-wide access controlled through your institution’s IP address