Thieme Teaching Assistant: AnatomyThe Thieme Teaching Assistant: Anatomy is a presentation tool featuring 2000+ full-color illustrations and clinical images from Gilroy et al.'s Atlas of Anatomy and additional images from Baker et al.'s Head and Neck Anatomy in one cutting-edge platform.
Lecturers can incorporate dynamic visuals into their presentations and course packs to present complex concepts with unprecedented clarity and to enhance and reinforce their students’ knowledge. Students can use the clear, full-color images for review, study, and self-assessment.
The Thieme Teaching Assistant allows users to:
- Export images as individual files or embedded into PowerPoint slides or PDFs
- Locate specific images using the search function
- Turn individual labels and leader lines "on" or "off" to prepare student study guides, handouts, tests and other materials for an individual image or a series of images
- Use the Teaching Assistant live in the classroom to magnify images and demonstrate concepts with an unprecedented level of clarity
- Flexible agreements with several licensing options
- Web-based product available through the Internet to institutions
- Unlimited campus- or site-wide access controlled through your institution’s IP address