Updated second edition of the expert guide to scalp acupuncture
The second edition of Yamamoto New Scalp Acupuncture provides a concise overview of Dr. Toshikatsu Yamamoto's principles of scalp acupuncture for the treatment of patients with musculoskeletal and neurological pain. Each chapter covers a different aspect of Dr. Yamamoto's theory and techniques, including essential information on Basic points, Ypsilon points, and new points developed by the author. A detailed discussion of indications, contraindications, diagnosis, needling techniques, and possible side eff ects gives readers everything they need to determine the most effective treatment protocols for each patient.
- A new chapter on energy and healing explains in detail the effects of YNSA
- Carefully selected clinical cases demonstrate how to integrate YNSA into daily practice
- A color-coded laminated chart displays every YNSA point and serves as a convenient reference in the clinical setting
- 90 illustrations and algorithms supplement descriptions of points and treatments
- An accompanying DVD features live presentations of palpatory, diagnostic, and therapeutic techniques in the format of a practical workshop
- The improved layout of the book and the DVD, with updated menu navigation, allows the reader to access the information more easily
This updated new edition is an ideal introductory text for newcomers to the field as well as an indispensable resource for acupuncturists and pain specialists seeking to optimize patient care.
- Bücher versandkostenfrei innerhalb Deutschlands
- Kauf auf Rechnung
- Versand mit DHL
- Geprüfte Sicherheit
- Thieme Qualität seit 1886