Learn more about Chinese tongue diagnosis and the correct assessment of the tongue!
Praise for the First Edition:
"The authors take a comprehensive approach to treatment by including acupuncture, herbs and diet; the photos are good; and the cases are interesting." -The Lantern: A Journal of Traditional Chinese Medicine
The overall success and the friendly reception of the first English edition of the Pocket Atlas of Tongue Diagnosis on the international market shows the actual need for this book. The second edition includes updates of illustrations and corrections throughout the text and presents the full material with an improved layout.
The Pocket Atlas of Tongue Diagnosis conveys the connection between the theory and reality of practicing tongue diagnosis. It covers everything from basic anatomical and physiological information to the history and methodology of tongue diagnosis, basic techniques, and systematic procedures and thus helps the reader in developing a holistic approach to diagnosis.
- An in-depth review of the tongue's most important anatomic and physiologic features
- More than 200 full-color illustrations and high-quality clinical photographs of tongues
- Treatment suggestions for using acupuncture, herbal prescriptions, and nutrition accompany each clinical image
- Medical assessment of 28 case histories with real-life photographs from the author's practice
The second edition of the Pocket Atlas of Tongue Diagnosis is an essential resource for every practitioner or student of Chinese medicine, acupuncture, and complementary medicine.
- Bücher versandkostenfrei innerhalb Deutschlands
- Kauf auf Rechnung
- Versand mit DHL
- Geprüfte Sicherheit
- Thieme Qualität seit 1886