The definitive pocket guide to ear acupuncture-now in a second edition!
Praise for the previous edition:
"This book is an excellent reference for acupuncturists ...
The illustrations are clear and anatomically precise."-acupuncture.com
Written by one of the world's leading experts on Western auriculotherapy, Ear Acupuncture-now in a fully updated second edition- provides readers with succinct descriptions of acupuncture points and their localization.
Based on the work of auriculotherapy masters Nogier and Bahr, each practical two-page unit comprises concise text on the left-hand side supplemented by clearly labeled line drawings on the right. Localization points indicated in color depict each specific reflex zone. In cases where localization is particularly difficult, helpful enlargements of the region in question allow for easy identification.
- More than 260 high-quality drawings demonstrate key points and treatment options
- Detailed coverage of points new to this edition, including the anger point, shen men point, super omega point, and more
- Numerous cross-referenced indications tables allow quick access to required information
This user-friendly guide is the ideal choice for students or teachers of acupuncture and pain management.
- Bücher versandkostenfrei innerhalb Deutschlands
- Kauf auf Rechnung
- Versand mit DHL
- Geprüfte Sicherheit
- Thieme Qualität seit 1886