Prepare for the boards with an outstanding review of core topics in orthopaedic surgery
This book is a valuable tool for studying and reviewing key concepts in orthopaedic surgery. Written in a question-and-answer format, this review tests readers' knowledge of surgical anatomy, biomechanics, and the principles of diagnosis and treatment of common and rare pathologies. Each chapter covers a different anatomic region, enabling quick reference to topics of interest. The book also features additional chapters on basic science as well as review of oncologic management, pediatric surgery, and rehabilitation. Features:
- 5,276 questions and answers that provide comprehensive coverage of essential concepts
- Two-column format with questions on the left and answers on the right for rapid review
- Emphasis on specific details that are frequently tested in a closing chapter, "Last-Minute Rapid Review of Selected Topics" Designed for residents, orthopaedic surgeons, and medical students, this book is ideal as a supplemental study aid in preparation for board examinations and as a refresher prior to performing surgeries.
Mark J. Sokolowski, MD, is Orthopaedic Spine Surgeon, Trinity Orthopaedics SC, Oak Park, Illinois.
An award-winning international medical and scientific publisher, Thieme has demonstrated its commitment to the highest standard of quality in the state-of-the-art content and presentation of all of its products. Thieme's trademark blue and silver covers have become synonymous with excellence in publishing.
- Bücher versandkostenfrei innerhalb Deutschlands
- Kauf auf Rechnung
- Versand mit DHL
- Geprüfte Sicherheit
- Thieme Qualität seit 1886