The essentials of pediatric orthopedics in a convenient handbook ideal for daily practice
Handbook of Pediatric Orthopedics - now in a fully updated Second Edition - encapsulates everything an orthopedic surgeon needs to know to make rapid diagnoses and quickly plan treatment for the gamut of common and uncommon pediatric orthopedic problems.
The author, a well-respected authority in the field, provides only the most pertinent information on the developmental, genetic, and neurologic etiology of the various conditions. A full chapter concentrates exclusively on core treatment guidelines and algorithms for pediatric trauma management. Each chapter presents information on basic principles, technical skills, and standards of care in an easy-to-reference list format that allows the busy practitioner quick access to key information and thus facilitates faster diagnoses.
- Compiles new data on blocks, traction, special casts, aspiration, and arthogram interpretation
- 164 drawings, graphs, and charts illustrate important concepts
- Provides must-know radiographic parameters and clinical tips for key developmental disorders
- Reviews difficult-to-remember levels of innervation, including for the brachial plexus
- Numerous charts conveniently list medications and dosages based on weight, route, and frequency
- Helpful graphs track growth predictions for each region of the skeleton
Orthopedic surgeons, residents, or fellows will refer to this highly practical pocket guide on a daily basis. Clinicians, residents, or fellows in pediatrics will also appreciate its brevity and up-to-date coverage.
- Bücher versandkostenfrei innerhalb Deutschlands
- Kauf auf Rechnung
- Versand mit DHL
- Geprüfte Sicherheit
- Thieme Qualität seit 1886