The third updated and revised edition of Differential Diagnosis in Conventional Radiology provides essential information to make conventional x-ray an effective tool in diagnosing disorders affecting the bones and joints and the thoracic and abdominal body segments.
The book is organized according to classifications of radiologic findings rather than disease, enabling the reader to approach diagnosis in a way that reflects the actual clinical situation. Concise and comprehensive tables outline key information on diagnosis and differential diagnosis.
- The unique organization of chapters based on radiologic findings mirrors the situations encountered in daily clinical practice
- Easy-to-reference tables classifying findings, diagnosis, and differential diagnosisand providing important clinical data are perfect for an at-a-glance review
- More than 2000 radiographs and schematic diagrams help to guide the reader toward the most likely diagnoses
The third edition of Differential Diagnosis in Conventional Radiology contains an updated and revised section on radiology of the abdomen combined with the complete text from the recently published books Bone and Joint Disorders and The Chest X-Ray by the same authors.
An exceptional reference work to have on hand, Differential Diagnosis in Conventional Radiology will benefit radiologists and specialists seeking to improve their skills in diagnostic imaging and will also be of great interest to residents preparing for their specialist examinations.
- Bücher versandkostenfrei innerhalb Deutschlands
- Kauf auf Rechnung
- Versand mit DHL
- Geprüfte Sicherheit
- Thieme Qualität seit 1886