Enhance your knowledge of interventional radiologic management with this comprehensive case-based atlas
This new book in Thieme's highly successful Teaching Atlas series provides 75 cases that cover the full range of vascular and non-vascular interventional procedures frequently performed in clinical practice. Brief sections summarizing the clinical presentation, radiologic studies, diagnosis, and treatment guide the reader through each stage of management. For each case the authors provide the essential background on the etiology of the problem and offer bulleted lists that describe the non-invasive imaging workup, therapeutic options available, and possible complications.
- Real-world insights from a comprehensive selection of cases describe themanagement techniques for peripheral vascular disease, portal hypertension, gastro-intestinal hemorrhage, cancer, and more
- "Pearls'' and "Pitfalls'' highlight important teaching points and tips to helpyou successfully manage critical aspects of each procedure
- Concise literature review and selected references provide additional backgroundreading Teaching Atlas of Vascular and Non-vascular Interventional Radiology is aninvaluable resource for residents as well as experienced radiologists and specialistsin endovascular surgery.
, M.D., is Associate Professor and Section Chief, Vascular and Interventional Radiology, Department of Radiology, University of Chicago, Chicago, Illinois. He is also Editor-in-Chief, Seminars in Interventional Radiology.Jonathan Lorenz
, M.D., is Associate Professor, Department of Radiology, University of Chicago, Chicago, Illinois.Thuong Van Ha
, M.D., is Assistant Professor, Department of Radiology, University of Chicago, Chicago, Illinois.
- Bücher versandkostenfrei innerhalb Deutschlands
- Kauf auf Rechnung
- Versand mit DHL
- Geprüfte Sicherheit
- Thieme Qualität seit 1886