Solutions for the daily practice!
This companion title to the best-selling Teaching Atlas of Interventional Radiology: Diagnostic and Therapeutic Angiography covers the latest interventional radiology techniques used to treat nonvascular diseases.
The authors' discussion of the critical aspects of the disease process and differential diagnoses will teach you how to quickly recognize the presentation of diseases and disorders as well as how to determine the best method of treatment. This atlas guides you through the stages of management, from initial diagnosis to treatment, with thorough descriptions of procedures including percutaneous biopsy, biliary intervention, abscess drainage, nephrostomy and genitourinary tract intervention. Highlights:
- Full coverage of procedures for the neck and thorax; the abdomen, including gastrointestinal system, liver, biliary system, and pancreas; the reproductive and urinary systems
- "Pearls'' and "pitfalls'' help you understand key points and avoid errors
- A step-by-step approach to diagnosis and easy-to-follow descriptions of procedures
- Selected readings at the end of each chapter for additional study
- More than 300 illustrations demonstrating key concepts
Here is the essential guide for interventional radiologists, residents and other specialists seeking to improve their techniques in managing non-vascular disorders and problems that arise in the everyday practice.
Also available from Thieme Medical Publishers:
Teaching Atlas of Vascular and Non-Vascular Interventional Radiology
- Bücher versandkostenfrei innerhalb Deutschlands
- Kauf auf Rechnung
- Versand mit DHL
- Geprüfte Sicherheit
- Thieme Qualität seit 1886