All the key Radiology cases for your rounds, rotations, and exams-in print and online!
RadCases contains cases selected to simulate everything that you'll see on your rounds, rotations, and exams. RadCases also helps you identify the correct differential diagnosis for each case-including the most critical.
Cardiac Imaging - Interventional Radiology - Musculoskeletal Radiology - Neuro Imaging - Thoracic Imaging - Pediatric Imaging - Gastrointestinal Imaging - Breast Imaging - Nuclear Medicine - Ultrasound Imaging - Head and Neck Imaging - Genitourinary Imaging
Each RadCases title features 100 carefully selected, must-know cases documented with clear, high-quality radiographs. The organization provides maximum ease of use for self-assessment. Each case begins with the clinical presentation on the right-hand page; simply turn the page for imaging findings, differential diagnoses, the definitive diagnosis, essential facts, and more.
Each RadCases title includes a scratch-off code that allows 12 months of access to an online database of 250 cases-the 100 cases in the book plus an additional 150 cases in that book's speciality!
Learn your cases, diagnose with confidence, and pass your exams. RadCases.
Gastrointestinal Imaging will enable you to diagnose the full range of digestive diseases and disorders.
Features of Gastrointestinal Imaging:
- High-resolution fluoroscopic studies and state-of-the-art cross-sectional imaging studies demonstrate a wide array of GI diagnoses
- A variety of common and uncommon presentations cover everything from acute appendicitis to rare gastrointestinal neoplasms
- Examples of critical cases that must be diagnosed immediately-to avert potential disaster in daily practice and on exams-such as intussusception, volvulus, and mesenteric ischemia
- Bücher versandkostenfrei innerhalb Deutschlands
- Kauf auf Rechnung
- Versand mit DHL
- Geprüfte Sicherheit
- Thieme Qualität seit 1886