Radiographic positioning- comprehensive and concise!
Now in its second edition, Pocket Atlas of Radiographic Positioning is a practical how-to guide that provides the detailed information you need to reproducibly obtain high-quality radiographic images for optimal evaluation and interpretation of normal, abnormal, and pathological anatomic findings. It shows positioning techniques for all standard examinations in conventional radiology, with and without contrast, as well as basic positioning for CT and MRI. For each type of study a double-page spread features an exemplary radiograph, positioning sketches, and helpful information on imaging technique and parameters, criteria for the best radiographic view, and patient preparation. Clearly organized to be used in day-to-day practice, the atlas serves as an ideal companion to Moeller and Reif's Pocket Atlas of Radiographic Anatomy and their three-volume Pocket Atlas of Sectional Anatomy. Highlights of the second edition:
- New chapters on positioning for MRI and CT, including multislice CT
- A greatly expanded section on mammography
- Special features, including information on the advantages of a specific view, variations of positions, and practical tips and tricks
- Nearly 500 excellent radiographs and drawings demonstrating the relationship between correct patient positioning and effective diagnostic images Pocket Atlas of Radiographic Positioning, Second Edition is an excellent desk or pocket reference for radiologists, radiology residents, and for radiologic technologists and technicians.
- Bücher versandkostenfrei innerhalb Deutschlands
- Kauf auf Rechnung
- Versand mit DHL
- Geprüfte Sicherheit
- Thieme Qualität seit 1886