Second edition of a well-known, concise how-to manual of standardized protocols for all routine MR imaging applications Packed with information on the practical aspects of MR imaging, this user-friendly text covers everything from advice on optimal positioning of patients to recommendations for setting the appropriate scanning parameters.
Each consistently organized chapter follows the chronology of a standard procedure-the authors present essential information on preparation and necessary materials first. Then they skilfully guide the readers through special considerations in positioning and coil selection, protocols for conducting the exam, examples of various sequences, and possible modifications. Numerous tips, tricks, and pointers explain how to avoid potential complications.
Highlights of the second edition:
- 224 high-quality MRI scans and anatomical drawings
- New and expanded sections on MR angiography of pulmonary arteries and pelvic and leg vessels; the CARE bolus technique; whole-body MR; and more
- Contributions from software specialists of the three major scanner vendors
- Information on the latest protocols for MR urography, cholangiography, and colonography
- Consistent chapter structure for maximum accessibility on the job and at the MRI workstation
A guide to the most important MRI studies, the second edition of MRI Parameters and Positioning is an indispensable companion for all radiologists, radiology residents, and radiologic technologists.Torsten B. Moeller
, MD, and Emil Reif
, MD, are both at the Department of Radiology, Caritas Hospital, Dillingen, Germany.
An award-winning international medical and scientific publisher, Thieme has demonstrated its commitment to the highest standard of quality in the state-of-the-art content and presentation of all of its products. Thieme's trademark blue and silver covers have become synonymous with excellence in publishing.
- Bücher versandkostenfrei innerhalb Deutschlands
- Kauf auf Rechnung
- Versand mit DHL
- Geprüfte Sicherheit
- Thieme Qualität seit 1886