This timeless pocket atlas is the ideal visual companion to histology and cytology textbooks. First published in 1950 and translated into eight languages, Kuehnel's Color Atlas of Cytology, Histology and Microscopic Anatomy is a proven classic.
The fully revised and updated fourth edition contains 745 full-color illustrations - almost 200 more than were included in the third edition. Superb, high-quality microphotographs and pathologic stains are accompanied by legends, informative texts, and numerous cross-references.
Key features of the updated fourth edition:
- More than 700 high-quality illustrations using advanced techniques in histology and electron microscopy
- Practical, straightforward structure and layout that ensures immediate access to information
- Concise and focused text - key concepts and ideas illustrated in less than 550 pages
Ideal for exam preparation, this world-class book is an indispensable visual study tool for medical, dental and biology students. It can also serve as an outstanding review and refresher text.
- Bücher versandkostenfrei innerhalb Deutschlands
- Kauf auf Rechnung
- Versand mit DHL
- Geprüfte Sicherheit
- Thieme Qualität seit 1886