The Human Body:
An Introduction to Structure and Function
"A most valuable working pocket book for anyone in the field of anatomy and medicine"-Roger Warwick, University of London. Either as an illustrated dictionary or comprehensive atlas, this handy book has served healthcare professionals across disciplines as a trusted companion for decades. Now fully updated with more than 1250 new entries, the Pocket Atlas of Human Anatomy is ready for a new generation.
- Concise definitions of more than 8000 terms, enhanced with more than 800 vivid, elegant illustrations.
- Coverage of all of the body's major organs and systems.
- Easy access-clearly organized, color-coded hierarchies.
- Up-to-date nomenclature according to the Federative Committee on Anatomical Terminology (FCAT).
- Comprehensive indexes in Latin and English.
- Compact, durable design-it fits in your pocket!
The perfect combination of both innovative and time-tested features make the Pocket Atlas of Human Anatomy the best choice for physicians, physical therapists, medical students, nurses, dentists, physician's assistants-quite simply, anyone who works with the human body.
- Bücher versandkostenfrei innerhalb Deutschlands
- Kauf auf Rechnung
- Versand mit DHL
- Geprüfte Sicherheit
- Thieme Qualität seit 1886