Prepare for the dissection lab and operating room with this proven atlas.
Featuring outstanding full-color photographs of actual cadaver dissections with accompanying schematic drawings and diagnostic images, Anatomy: A Photographic Atlas depicts anatomic structures more realistically than illustrations in traditional atlases. Chapters are organized by region in the order of a typical dissection with each chapter presenting topographical anatomical structures in a systemic manner.
- Authentic photographic reproduction of colors, structures, and spatial dimensions as seen in the dissection lab and on the operating table help you develop an understanding of the anatomy of the human body.
- Functional connections between single organs, the surrounding tissue, and organ systems are clarified to prepare you for the dissection lab and practical exams.
- Clinical cases and over 1,200 images enhance your understanding.
- Dissections illustrate the topographical anatomy in layers "from the outside in" to better prepare you for the lab and operating room.
New to the 8th edition:
- Additional images including clinical imaging (MRIs, CTs, and endoscopic techniques).
- A more modern and cohesive art program includes new modern MRI images as well as new full-color dissection photographs that replace black-and-white dissection images.
- Introductory pages to each chapter have been redesigned for more clarity.
- Bücher versandkostenfrei innerhalb Deutschlands
- Kauf auf Rechnung
- Versand mit DHL
- Geprüfte Sicherheit
- Thieme Qualität seit 1886