A new edition of the handy, full-color atlas for managing ophthalmic disorders
Featuring the clinical expertise of respected authorities in the field, the lavishly illustrated Color Atlas of Ophthalmology, Second Edition, guides clinicians through an accurate diagnosis and appropriate management for the full range of ophthalmic disorders. For each disease or condition, the book provides full-color clinical photographs accompanied by succinct descriptions of symptoms, associated findings, differential diagnoses, and management.
This pocket atlas is a valuable resource for clinicians, residents, and students in ophthalmology, optometry, primary care, and emergency medicine.
- Concise text and bullet-point format enables rapid reference and review
- Consistent presentation enhances ease of use
- Coverage of the latest refractive surgery techniques and treatments for cataracts
- More than 600 new high-quality illustrations and photographs depict key concepts
- Bücher versandkostenfrei innerhalb Deutschlands
- Kauf auf Rechnung
- Versand mit DHL
- Geprüfte Sicherheit
- Thieme Qualität seit 1886