The Essential Guide
An encyclopedia of ophthalmology in less than 400 pages keep at hand for easy reference!
Practical and easy-to-read, this right hand reference provides a succinct clinical overview of eye anatomy, disease, and treatment. Unlike many ophthalmic guidebooks, Ophtho Notes classifies disease by etiology, rather than presenting signs and symptoms. This classification helps to compartmentalize diseases of the eye, and ensures quick and effortless reference.
Plus - unique in a book this concise - a "general" chapter covers essential ophthalmic information such as principles of ophthalmic pathology, state-of-the-art laser information, mechanisms and use of MRI and CT imaging, eye embryology, immune system and inflammation principles, surgical preoperative evaluation, optics formulas, and much more!
- Comprehensive - Thorough coverage of the entire field of ophthalmology
- Practical - More than 1000 mnemonics, anagrams, and other memory aids, particularly valuable to residents and fellows
- State-of-the-art - Incorporates the latest genetic disease discoveries, refractive surgery techniques, summaries of recent major clinical trials, and more
- Unique - Special chapter on medications, covering everything from antibacterials and corticosteroids, to miotics, mydriatics, neurologic medications, and immuno suppressives
Concise for quick, point-of-care use during rounds, yet in-depth enough to review
the entire field, this book is an essential and reliable resource for residents in ophthalmology. It is also a perfect refresher for ophthalmologists and optometrists, and a practical reference for primary healthcare providers.
Randall L. Goodman, M.D., is Chief of Ophthalmology, Mike O'Callaghan Federal Hospital, Las Vegas, Nevada.
- Bücher versandkostenfrei innerhalb Deutschlands
- Kauf auf Rechnung
- Versand mit DHL
- Geprüfte Sicherheit
- Thieme Qualität seit 1886