An essential reference for the classroom and the clinic
In modern ophthalmology, angiography of the ocular fundus is one of themost important techniques available for the diagnosis of posterior segmentdiseases. It is critical that every clinician knows how to recognize significantpatterns and confidently interpret the results. The Atlas of Fundus Angiographyis the most complete compilation of information on this technique, presentedhere in beautifully illustrated detail.Key features:
- Large format and 638 outstanding illustrations with concise commentary for each condition.
- A state-of-the-art overview and comparison of methods, including fluorescein angiography, indocyanine green angiography, fundus autofluorescence, stereoscopic angiography and optic coherence tomography.
- Logical, didactic structure and accessible layout that teaches you how to seek out important angiographic patterns and reach a sound diagnosis.
- Systematic coverage of epidemiology, pathophysiology, clinical presentation, diagnostic approach and therapy of the most common chorioretinal disorders including age-related macular degeneration, diabetic macular edema, and retinal venous occlusion, as well as other vascular diseases, hereditary and toxic retinal diseases, tumors, inflammatory and autoimmune diseases, and disorders of the optic nerve head.
- Pre- and post-treatment retinal imaging in current and evolving therapeutic methods including photodynamic therapy and intravitreal injection of corticosteroids or antiangiogenetic drugs.
- Insightful assessments of evolving techniques and their uses and limitations, including fundus autofluorescence, infrared reflectance imaging, and wide-angle imaging.
- Expert contributors from all relevant subspecialties. Up-to-date and lavishly illustrated, the Atlas of Fundus Angiography is an indispensable tool for clinicians of all levels seeking to master this fundamental technique.
AUS DEM INHALT
- Compact text for correct diagnoses, beautifully illustrated
- Standard techniques of angiography, most important findings, interpretation of angiographic images
- Written by experienced experts with different areas of clinical specialization
- Bücher versandkostenfrei innerhalb Deutschlands
- Kauf auf Rechnung
- Versand mit DHL
- Geprüfte Sicherheit
- Thieme Qualität seit 1886