The World of Opthalmology in Your Hand
This larger-format third edition of a remarkable atlas reflects the latest advances in the constantly evolving specialty of ophthalmology. Firsthand knowledge is culled from the authors’ decades of patient consultations, teaching, and combined surgical experience. Cataract, diabetic retinopathy, glaucoma, and age-related macular degeneration are covered along with other eye diseases affecting millions of people worldwide. Disorders less frequently seen in clinical practice—such as uveal coloboma, Coats disease, and rare tumors—are included in its comprehensive coverage.
Organized anatomically, the comprehensive, expertly written text covers the entire scope of ophthalmologic practice—from pediatric to age-related conditions, inherited disease to trauma, as well as common refractive errors and correction. Its systematic didactic outline detailing symptoms, examination findings, and diagnosis makes it easy to follow and consult.
• A detailed chapter on clinical ophthalmological examination
• Anatomical, pathophysiological, diagnostic, and clinical data on every area of the eye—from the eyelid to the orbital cavity
• 600 highest quality color photographs, superb illustrations, and overviews illustrate clinical findings and pathophysiology
• Tables include important medications, reference dimensions, and standard values, cardinal symptoms and diagnoses
• A glossary of technical ophthalmological terms
• New design and larger, clearer format
Medical students and ophthalmology residents will find this an invaluable reference tool. This concise compendium also offers a stellar study aid for board exam preparation, and provides an excellent ophthalmology refresher course for practicing clinicians and allied healthcare professionals.
Gerhard Klaus Lang, MD, is Professor and Director, Department of Ophthalmology, University Eye Hospital, Ulm, Germany
- Bücher versandkostenfrei innerhalb Deutschlands
- Kauf auf Rechnung
- Versand mit DHL
- Geprüfte Sicherheit
- Thieme Qualität seit 1886