A highly practical combination of technique and anatomy to guide you through oculoplastic procedures!
Lacrimal System, and Orbit from functional to cosmetic surgeries, this text provides quick and easy access to a broad range of procedures performed by oculofacial plastic surgeons. Through more than 400 crisp line drawings of the face, lacrimal system, and orbit, each chapter systematically outlines the relationship of physical structures to the procedure. This resource features a brief review of key anatomy, background, and management tech-niques for each disorder, along with easy-to-understand surgical diagrams.
- A practical, systematic orientation moving from external to internal structures
- More than 400 crystal-clear illustrations that depict anatomy and techniques
- Updated with the latest advances in lacrimal surgery, ptosis repair, blepharoplasty, facial rhytidectomy, and more
- Anatomy introduces every chapter, providing you with the tools to map out an operative approach
- The expertise of prominent physicians, who offer a wide scope of diagnostic and treatment insights that can be tailored to your patient
Here is a valuable didactic resource for practicing physicians in oculofacial plastic surgery, facial plastic surgery, ophthalmology, cosmetic surgery, and related special-ties. This straightforward guide also serves as an excellent course reference and study guide for residents and fellows. Develop a strong foundation in this complex field, and keep this text close by for fast and authoritative reference.
John L. Wobig, M.D., is a past Lester T. Jones endowed chair and professor emeritus at the Casey Eye Institute at the Oregon Health + Sciences University, Portland, Oregon.
Roger A. Dailey, M.D., is a Lester T. Jones endowed professor at the Casey Eye Institute at the Oregon Health + Sciences University, Portland, Oregon.
- Bücher versandkostenfrei innerhalb Deutschlands
- Kauf auf Rechnung
- Versand mit DHL
- Geprüfte Sicherheit
- Thieme Qualität seit 1886