A comprehensive introduction to allergic diseases - at your fingertips!
Thieme's Color Atlas of Allergic Diseases makes the wisdom of numerous specialists available in a single, vividly illustrated, up-to-the-minute reference guide.
Beginning with a review of the basic immunologic principals of allergy, this new book discusses the clinical aspects of allergic diseases in various organ systems, and includes diagnostic and therapeutic guidelines. It serves as a useful guide to complex antibody- and cell-mediated immune responses, methods of in-vivo and in-vitro allergy diagnosis, antihistamine and corticosteroid therapy, and much more.
Key features of this landmark book include:
- complete interdisciplinary coverage of allergic phenomena in Thieme's acclaimed Flexibook format;
- nearly 100 spectacular full-page color plates, paired with concise explanatory texts;
- thorough diagnostic guidelines that incorporate the multidisciplinary expertise of numerous specialists;
- allergy medications as well as an extensive glossary for quick referencing.
This beautifully illustrated pocket guide is an essential tool for medical students and residents. Many specialists, including otorhinolaryngologists, dermatologists, and internists, will welcome this convenient and current review.
- Bücher versandkostenfrei innerhalb Deutschlands
- Kauf auf Rechnung
- Versand mit DHL
- Geprüfte Sicherheit
- Thieme Qualität seit 1886