A hardbound compendium of Volume 20, Numbers 1 and 2 of the journal, Seminars in Liver Disease, this new volume brings together an international group of distinguished authors to present 16 current, incisive reviews and analyses of both the basic science and clinical aspects of HCV.
The volume examines the broadest spectrum of HCV virology, pathology, and disease while focusing on the following key issues:
* HCV's impact on human populations
* The manifestations of the virus & its distribution throughout the body
* HCV molecular virology with an emphasis on its clinical implications
* Identification of pharmaceutical targets and vaccine components and
an analysis of genotypes and interferon sensitivity
In addition, the volume examines the clinical consequences of HCV infection, including immune response to HCV, B-cell abnormalities, diagnostic tests, kinetic studies, interferon-ribavirin combination therapy, liver transplantation, and vaccine development.
- Bücher versandkostenfrei innerhalb Deutschlands
- Kauf auf Rechnung
- Versand mit DHL
- Geprüfte Sicherheit
- Thieme Qualität seit 1886