imaging for vascular diseases
Ultrasonography in Vascular Diseases:
A Practical Approach to Clinical Problems is a concise guide to the latest clinical applications of ultrasound in diagnosing vascular disorders and diseases.
Well-known authorities in the field provide straightforward instruction on how to choose the appropriate imaging examination and complete the imaging workup of the patient for the full range of vascular problems.
- Practical information on the usefulness of ultrasound, nonimaging tests, or other imaging modalities, such as CT and MRI
- Thorough descriptions of symptoms, differential diagnosis, and techniques, as well as the possible complications, benefits, and limitations of each technique
- More than 150 photographs and drawings illustrate key concepts
Ideal for reference and review, this text will prove to be an indispensable clinical resource for ultrasonographers, radiologists, interventional radiologists, vascular surgeons, cardiologists, vascular medicine specialists, residents, physicians, nurses, and radiology assistants.Edward I. Bluth
, M.D., F.A.C.R., is Chairman Emeritus, Department of Radiology, Ochsner Health System, New Orleans, Louisiana.Carol B. Benson
, M.D., is Professor, Department of Radiology, Harvard Medical School, Director of Ultrasound and Co-Director of High Risk Obstetrical Ultrasound, Brigham and Women's Hospital, Boston, Massachusetts.Philip W. Ralls
, M.D., is Professor and Vice Chair, Department of Radiology, Keck School of Medicine, University of Southern California, Los Angeles, California.Marilyn J. Siegel
, M.D., is Professor, Departments of Radiology and Pediatrics, Washington University School of Medicine, Saint Louis, Missouri.
- Bücher versandkostenfrei innerhalb Deutschlands
- Kauf auf Rechnung
- Versand mit DHL
- Geprüfte Sicherheit
- Thieme Qualität seit 1886