A visually rich and portable atlas of intracranial aneurysm surgery...
Video Atlas of Intracranial Aneurysm Surgery is a content-rich reference that focuses on how to safely perform the full spectrum of surgical procedures for intracranial aneurysms. The work provides guidance on avoiding complications as well as anticipating and managing problems that may arise during surgery. Concise, high-quality videos are carefully woven throughout the atlas text, bringing to life the tips and techniques described in the book. This atlas is informed with the experience of Dr. Nussbaum, a seasoned neurosurgeon at The National Brain Aneurysm Center, who has performed more than 2,000 aneurysm surgeries.
- Two DVDs containing 57 author-narrated operative videos that demonstrate the exposure, dissection, and clipping of a wide variety of intracranial aneurysms
- Beautiful, detailed illustrations and intraoperative photos guide the reader through the procedures
- Tables containing pearls, pitfalls, and complications specifically related to surgical exposure of aneurysms in every standard location provide a quick review of key information for each aneurysm site
Video Atlas of Intracranial Aneurysm Surgery brings the spectrum of microsurgical procedures for intracranial aneurysms to residents, fellows, and younger neurosurgeons in an increasingly endovascular-focused field.
- Bücher versandkostenfrei innerhalb Deutschlands
- Kauf auf Rechnung
- Versand mit DHL
- Geprüfte Sicherheit
- Thieme Qualität seit 1886