- Landmark work providing a comprehensive approach to microsurgical anatomy
- More than 700 colorful illustrations and step-by-step guidance for designing and harvesting surgical free flaps makes the book easy to understand and use
AUS DEM INHALTA landmark work in a completely updated new edition!
This new edition of the best-selling Atlas of Microvascular Surgery: Anatomy and Operative Approaches is updated with the latest information on harvesting, fabricating, and dissecting vessels in all areas of the body.
The second edition features coverage of 45 donor sites with thorough review of anatomy and potential anatomic variations; step-by-step instructions for 110 techniques for flap harvesting and fabrication, including many of the perforator flap harvesting details; and descriptions for 39 procedures for exposure to recipient site vessels. The authors share their perspectives on the advantages and disadvantages of each donor site, helping the surgeon to approach each dissection with confidence. Highlights of the second edition:
- More than 650 color illustrations, including 115 new drawings, provide a visual guide to anatomy and possible variations
- Clear descriptions of 110 different flap-harvesting techniques, from planning and designing to harvesting surgical free flaps
- Discussion of perforator flaps based on the deep inferior epigastric artery, superior and inferior gluteal arteries, thoracodorsal artery, and lateral circumflex femoral artery
- Insightful review of the clinical indications for, as well as the advantages and disadvantages of, using specific donor sites
- Easy-to-reference organization according to upper extremity, lower extremity, trunk, and head and neck
All plastic and reconstructive surgeons, orthopaedic surgeons, hand surgeons, neurosurgeons, and residents in these specialties will benefit from the wealth of information provided in this landmark book.
Berish Strauch, M.D., is Professor and Chairman of the Department of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery at the Albert Einstein College of Medicine and Montefiore Medical Center, Bronx, New York.
Han-Liang Yu, M.D., is Associate Professor in the Department of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery at the Albert Einstein College of Medicine and Montefiore Medical Center, Bronx, New York.
- Bücher versandkostenfrei innerhalb Deutschlands
- Kauf auf Rechnung
- Versand mit DHL
- Geprüfte Sicherheit
- Thieme Qualität seit 1886