Provide optimal prenatal careusing superb ultrasound images...
Ultrasound Diagnosis of Fetal Anomalies
Recent advances in ultrasound technology have dramatically advanced the qualityof prenatal care. Medical professionals can now detect fetal structural irregularitiesat earlier stages of pregnancy, and as a result, provide higher quality prenatal andpostnatal patient care.
This teaching atlas provides a comprehensive and practical overview of fetal ultrasoundtechnology, providing up-to-date diagnosis and examination guidelines forall clinically important anomalies and diseases. Incorporating an impressive collectionof sonographic images and plates, the book provides an invaluable visual aidin recognizing even the most difficult-to-interpret ultrasound findings.
- More than 500 high-quality sonograms and images that illustrate frequentand rare ultrasound findings, including pathophysiologic development
- Tips for image interpretation, scanning techniques, and optimal times forultrasound examinations
- Special chapters on chromosomal disorders and their soft markers, post-infectious malformations, and multiple pregnancies
- A unique color-coded text format - visible even when the book is closed - that makes access to information quick and easy
- Useful data and advice for concerned parents, including Internet resourcesand support groups
No prenatal specialist can afford to be without this up-to-date information. Incorporatingthe graphic strength of an atlas with the educational utility of a textbook,Ultrasound Diagnosis of Fetal Anomalies is essential for helping to reliably identifyprenatal irregularities for early decision-making.
- Bücher versandkostenfrei innerhalb Deutschlands
- Kauf auf Rechnung
- Versand mit DHL
- Geprüfte Sicherheit
- Thieme Qualität seit 1886