Speech-language clinicians who work with children have for a long time had trouble obtaining clinical reference material designed specifically for children. This comprehensive book furnishes the reader with a complete source of information on assessment, treatment, and management strategies for children with developmental apraxia, disarthria, and stuttering. A Brandon-Hill Selection.
Special features of this work include:
- More extensive coverage of several topics including pediatric dysphagia and management of disfluency as a motor speech disorder
- Contributing writers are clinicians actively working with children
- An innovative chapter on an integrated treatment approach in developmental apraxia
- Discussion of treatment efficacy issues, a particularly timely topic
This timely book integrates neuroanatomical and neurophysiological development issues with speech motor control and motor learning as a basis for treatment planning and service provision. Written by some of the leading clinicians and researchers in the field, it presents a strong theoretical framework to view cases within, but also provides real clinical practical information. Plus, information is presented in a manner that is easily applied by clinicians and students.
- Bücher versandkostenfrei innerhalb Deutschlands
- Kauf auf Rechnung
- Versand mit DHL
- Geprüfte Sicherheit
- Thieme Qualität seit 1886